My name’s Nadia Tampieri and I am an Italian freelance Translator with 15 years of professional experience in the language combinations German-Italian and English-Italian in their different language variants.
My interest in foreign languages was a so-called love at first sight that struck me very early in school. So in my further education, I simply pursued this original interest. Learning modern languages for teaching purposes has never inspired me though. I rather find it fascinating to be able to help communication between two partners in a real and effective situation, so that they can act to achieve their goals or meet their needs.
After getting a diploma as a foreign language correspondent, I graduated in translation and interpreting from the University of Bologna and later had a one-year working experience in Germany and England.
Since 2005 I have been working continuously and full-time as a specialist Translator and over the years I specialized in legal translations due to personal matters. By regularly attending training courses, seminars, and the like, I am constantly improving my knowledge in this specific sector.
Being a member both in AITI (Italian Association of Translators and Interpreters) and in BDÜ (German Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators), I work according to their professional ethics and contribute to the association’s events wherever possible. In 2019 I was registered in the Roll of Experts and Technical Consultants kept by the Chamber of Commerce in Ravenna.
My business mission is to build a solid and lasting relationship with my Clients and make it mutually beneficial: as a Translator, I mean to become part of their everyday workflow while my Clients can rely on a valuable and trustworthy service provider who is fully familiar with their specific needs.
Training and credentials
- 1999 – High school diploma as foreign language correspondent – I.T.C.G. A. Oriani in Faenza (Ravenna)
- 2004 – Master’s degree with full marks in translation and interpreting – Scuola Superiore di Lingue Moderne per Interpreti e Traduttori (Advanced School of Modern Languages for Interpreters and Translators) in Forlì (University of Bologna))
- First Level Master’s Degree in Legal Translation, 13th ed., University of Genoa, 2015/2016
- Course “Translating contract and company law“, Archomai, 2015/2016
- Course “Civil Procedure”, Archomai, January-March 2017
- Intensive course “Introduction to German Law and German Legal Language“, Summer University Bayreuth, August 2017
- University Course “Comparative private law“, Department of Law, University of Bologna, 2017/2018
- University course “International contracts and legal harmonization“, Department of Law, University of Bologna, 2017/2018
Do you need a translation?
Please send me your text to be translated. It will be processed as strictly confidential to provide you with a non-binding quote stating costs and delivery deadline.